A werewolf (also called a Lycan/Lycanthrope) is an individual born with the ability to shape-shift into a large, fearsome wolf whenever he/she pleases. As a wolf, they possess super-speed/strength. Even in their human form, werewolves possess superhuman physical prowess, but not to the same level as a vampire.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- Enhanced Strength: Werewolves possess a physical strength far more advanced than humans.
- Enhanced Speed: Werewolves are much faster than humans. Their reflexes are similarly as fast.
- Enhanced Agility: Werewolves possess super-human agility. They can move, jump very high, climb, and run incredibly fast without difficulty or exhaustion.
- Enhanced Sense: Werewolves have extremely keen senses of hearing, sight and smell that far exceed those of humans, though not vampires.
- Enhanced Durability: Werewolves are capable of sustaining numerous blows of internal or external assaults before succumbing to the effects.
- Healing Factor: Werewolves can rapidly regenerate and have the ability to heal rapidly from any physical injury.