|“||Over the years I've realized that our demons mean almost more to us than our angels.||”|
— Brendan Anthem
Brendan Anthem was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan on October 22, 1998. His father, Robert Anthem was a musician of Italian descent, and his mother, Sarah, who is of Dutch and Native American descent, was a homeopathic doctor. American Football, swimming, singing and acting filled much of his recreational time growing up.
Because of his father's career in entertainment, he began teaching himself to play the piano at the age of 5. By the age of 10, he was able to play the guitar, the drums, the piano, and he was an accomplished singer. By the time he was in high school, he had become widely known across various social medias due to his music.
At 16, he began studying acting as a second form of entertainment, where he then decided to audition for the show Everlasting.
Early Life Edit
Anthem was born and raised in Grand Rapids, Michigan, the son of Sarah, a homeopathic doctor, and Robert Aurelio, a musician. He was raised as a Christian, he attended Caledonia High School, a small high school. He embarked on a music career from the age of 10. By the age of 16, he began to give acting a try.
Personal Life Edit
He enjoys reading, music, sports and traveling. He has a dog named Shadow. He likes the colors red, black, and gold.
- Brendan's nickname is 'Bren'
- Brendan was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA.
- Brendan attended Caledonia High School.
- Brendan's favorite food is Hamburger.
- Brendan's favorite colors are Red, Black and Gold.
- Brendan's favorite song is To Build a Home by The Cinematic Orchestra.
- Brendan's favorite sport is football. He also ran track for his High School.
- Brendan's favorite actor is Jeff Bridges.
- Brendan's favorite movie is The Goonies (1985).
- Brendan started a charity called The Green World Foundation.